Thunder Bay Inbound Marketing & Content Marketing Services
You understand the importance of content marketing and how it can:
- Increase your traffic and online rankings
- Pre-qualify your ideal client
- Shorten your sales cycle
- Establish authority and earn trust
But as a business owner, you’re too busy running your own business. I understand your frustrations.
- Your website doesn’t get enough traffic
- You’re struggling to grow your list
- Money is spent on marketing that doesn’t lead to sales
- Your website doesn’t rank well
- You don’t know what to say or how to say it
- You don’t have time to create content
Need Help? Let me create a sustainable strategy for your business
My strategic approach is based around your marketing goals – NOT a one-size-fits all program. I design sustainable custom-strategies that will align with your marketing goals and objectives.
Shelley is a wealth of knowledge and a fountain of ideas for new and creative approaches to solving our marketing challenges. Learning from and working with her has been a delight! – Joan Williams (Executive Director, Hospice Northwest)
The key to becoming successful online, is understanding your audience, knowing where to find them and providing useful information that will get them excited about your products or services.
By tapping into authentic attraction techniques, I create inbound marketing systems that shorten your sales cycle and bring buyers and clients directly to you!
PowerPoint Presentation Design Services
Bringing ideas together that promote your brand with effective storytelling and powerful PowerPoint presentations, is another affordable and effective content marketing technique that will capture your audience and not let go. I create the content for your script, design your presentation and offer delivery training sessions for each PowerPoint presentation I create.
After agonizing over writing my own copy and failing miserably at trying to put together a professional power point, I called Shelley. We met and within an hour she had a story line and a creative outline draft. Within a few days she produced a slick, professional copy and polished power point I was proud to deliver to my audience. I highly recommend Shelley if you are looking for great results and integrity. She also likes a nice Australian Shiraz – who wouldn’t want to work with this woman?!?” Suzanne Tighe, Owner of Nurse Next Door
My results have exceeded some of my client’s expectations by transforming their websites into traffic magnets that have generated impressive leads and sales.
Shelley has surpassed all of our expectations!
She is so easy to work with, intelligent, experienced and knowledgeable. We actually feel quite blessed to have found such a great company to work with and will continue to rely on her expertise and personal touch for as long as possible. We would recommend this contractor to anyone and everyone!
Cast Sustainable Construction (SEO, Social Media Marketing and Content Marketing)
My inbound marketing consulting packages will provide you with the exact steps you need to transform your website into an online marketing tool that will help you achieve your goals.
If you’re too busy running your company, and don’t have time to create your content, I will help you create an effective content marketing machine from the ground up.
Don’t worry about creating blogs, articles, newsletters, email campaigns, social media posts or presentations ever again. Let me take care of your online marketing, so you can take care of your business.
Content Marketing and SEO Consults Include:
- Monthly consult discussing your goals and objectives
- Target market and buyer persona research
- Keyword research
- Website audit
- Content audit
- Build editorial calendar with easy step-by-step instructions
- Social media strategy set-up
- Measure success with monthly reports
- Make recommendations based on data collected
The monthly investment of my consulting packages will depend on the complexity, size and goals of your project. Interested in getting more information? Click the link below:
Business Blog Training For In-House Teams
My step-by-step content training and business blog coaching system was designed to make your team’s content creation tasks more manageable and effective.
If you are a business owner who wants to attract and retain higher-paying clients with effective content marketing strategies, my customized training program will ensure your team is up to speed with the latest trends and content marketing strategies that are actually working TODAY, including:
- How to create your Customer Avatar so you can attract quality leads and buyers
- The most effective content to deliver to cold, warm and hot funnels
- How to tap into your brand’s voice
- A step-by-step editorial planning system
- SEO best practices content checklist that will keep you in Google’s good graces
- Content promotion strategies that will help spread your content across the web
Is your team struggling to create effective online content on a regular basis? I would be happy to provide you with more information on our services. Just click the link below:
How To Get Started
I only work with clients I believe in, because together we will work hard, take risks and we won’t stop until we win! The form below will provide me with the information I need to determine if we’re a good fit, and if I can meet your needs, schedule and budget. I will contact you once I have reviewed your information.
Keynote Speaker & Workshop Facilitator:
I understand how to pull in a crowd with high energy presentations that are entertaining and inspiring. I will create a speech that appeals to your audience, while focusing on the needs and goals of your business.
2015 Speaking Engagements
5 Top SEO Tips For Entrepreneurs
Thunder Bay (Northwestern Ontario Innovation Centre) – Nov 10/15
This fun and informative SEO workshop, will show business owners how to focus their efforts on simple SEO strategies that will help grow traffic and increase revenue. SEO checklists and materials will be available to download prior to workshop. Enrollment is limited.
I’m pleased to say, this workshop was a huge success! Read more below…
“The workshop Shelley delivered for the our clients at the Thunder Bay CEDC/Thunder Bay & District Entrepreneur Centre was nothing short of amazing. I watched the room as lightbulb after lightbulb went on in the heads of the participants (including myself!). Shelley’s ability to explain content marketing strategy and speak so enthusiastically made the session truly invaluable and enhanced the services we provide to small businesses at the Entrepreneur Centre. Thank you Shelley” -Alexander Penko (Resources & Outreach Coordinator)
Couldn’t attend this workshop? No problem! Click here for FREE access to all workshop presentations.
How To Launch Your Big Idea On A Small Budget
PARO (Open House Event) – Dec 10/15
Right Track Digital Communications Inc., has helped companies launch product lines worldwide and will share some of their strategies with you that include:
- The most powerful & cost effective way you can promote your business
- How to attract your perfect customer
- 3 secret ways you can identify the needs and desires of your customers
“PARO was fortunate enough to have Shelley Jacobson from Right Track Digital Communications Inc. in for a fantastic and informative workshop on “How to Launch Your Big Idea on a Small Budget”. The workshop enabled participants to gain valuable knowledge as to why social media campaigns aren’t effective. It also provided great tips and insights on how to make one’s social media much more effective and the reasoning behind the effectiveness. PARO is looking forward to working with Shelley in the future. – Karen Lynn Evans (Trainer @ www.paro.ca)
Take a listen below!
2016 Speaking Engagements
How To Grow Your Practice Online (Dental Hygiene Students @ Confederation College) – Feb 23/16
“I recently asked Shelley to be a guest speaker at a course, Dental Hygiene Practice Administration that I teach at Confederation College. Shelley not only enlightened us with her wealth of knowledge on online marketing and advertising but also, entertained us with her great sense of humour! Can’t thank her enough for all the tips she shared that would help future young entrepreneurs to set themselves apart from others.” Maheen Cassim – Dental Hygiene Practice Administration at Confederation College
How To Promote Your Business Online & Increase Your Sales (The Northwestern Ontario Innovation Centre) – Mar 01/16
Powerful strategies and cost effective ways to to promote your business online, attract your perfect customer and increase your sales. Click here for more details.
How To Close The Sale & Get More Clients (PARO) – April 27/16
- How to land and keep your ideal client
- 7 proven techniques to keep your cash flowing
- How to fill up your schedule and be in demand
For more information on this workshop and other exciting events, visit PARO.
How To Attract Better Clients And Build A Business You Love – (Thunder Bay Business Women’s Network) – May 17/16
Without a strategic plan of action, it’s almost impossible to get out of survival mode and shift into a sustainable growth mode.
During this workshop you’ll discover…
- Secret tactics top service providers use to turn bad clients away
- How to find out exactly what your clients want and need
- What to offer at different stages in the customer journey
- How to use the right words to position your brand and services
For more information on this workshop and other exciting events, visit the Thunder Bay Business Women’s Network.
Past Workshops have included:
- Blogging for Business: How to create and use a blog as a lead generation tool
- Social Media for Business: How to use social networks to grow your business
Past Presentations Have Included:
- The Thunder Bay Business Women’s Network (How To Create An Online Business Bio)
- PARO (How To Create A Website That Makes Money While You Sleep)
- Confederation College (Created & Facilitated Writing Workshops)
- Women Who Launch (SEO Best Practices)
- NetNewsLedger: Online Marketing and Mobilegeddon
- American Writers and Artists Inc.
- Nick Usbourn “Becoming Unstoppable”
If you would like a custom presentation created and delivered to educate your in-house team or promote your services to your prospects, please request more information here.