Why Have Shelley Keynote Or Speak At Your Event?
Shelley Jacobson is the President of Right Track Digital Communications Inc. and specializes in making businesses easy to find and hard to ignore with her Authentic Attraction Formula and Inbound Marketing Strategies.
Shelley interweaves honesty, energy, humor, and passion into every performance she delivers with take away step-by-step strategies anyone can use immediately after attending her event.
As a former Music Industry Staff Writer, CMT Award Winner, and staff writer for the Fox Network, Shelley has created some of the most viral videos and has had her work placed on The Mentalist, William Shatner’s Aftermath, Day After Disaster, and Toddlers And Tiras…just to name a few.
In 2017, Shelley was forced to step back from her career for the first time in more than 25 years after being diagnosed with breast cancer. In fact, the Engage video below was recorded the day she received her diagnosis. But like a trooper, she delivered and rocked her presenation – without anyone in the room knowing the nightmare she endured that morning.
Today, Shelley is cancer-free, and has shifted her focus on helping small businesses and service professionals craft and hone their authentic voice with online strategies that Ditch The Pitch and Attract the Right Audience with authentic strategies that help make an impact in the world.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Prompt and professional response to your inquiry.
- Discovery session consultation with event information that will provide Shelley with what she needs to best serve your audience.
- Professional and engaging presentation that will provide you with the outcome you desire for your audience.
- Additional online resources password protected for your audience to access after the presentation.
- The option of delivering an on-site workshop custom designed for your audience’s needs.
“The presentation Shelley delivered for the our clients at the Thunder Bay CEDC/Thunder Bay & District Entrepreneur Centre was nothing short of amazing. I watched the room as lightbulb after lightbulb went on in the heads of the participants (including myself!). Shelley’s ability to explain content marketing strategy and speak so enthusiastically made the session truly invaluable and enhanced the services we provide to small businesses at the Entrepreneur Centre. Thank you, Shelley
– Alexander Penko (Resources & Outreach Coordinator)
“Shelley not only enlightened us with her wealth of knowledge on online marketing and advertising but also, entertained us with her great sense of humor! Can’t thank her enough for all the tips she shared that would help future young entrepreneurs to set themselves apart from others.
– Maven Cassim
“PARO was fortunate enough to hear Shelley Jacobson from Right Track Digital Communications Inc. deliver a fantastic and informative presentation on “How to Launch Your Big Idea on a Small Budget. She provided great tips and insights on how to make one’s social media much more effective and the reasoning behind the effectiveness. PARO is looking forward to working with Shelley in the future.
– Karen Lynn Evans
MOST REQUESTED TOPICS
- How To Attract Better Clients And Build A Business You Love
- How To Express Your Brand Voice & Ditch The Pitch!
- How To Promote Your Business Online And Increase Your Sales